Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Wonder Woman TV Show?

I don't know what the problem is with Warner Brothers, or DC comics, or whatever, where they can't seem to get a Wonder Woman movie made. In the next few years a shitload of superhero movies are coming out, with The Green Lantern, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, X-Men: First Class, reboots of Spiderman, Superman, and The Fantastic Four, and The Untitled Batman Sequel. I mean, what the hell? Why do all of these movies get made and not Wonder Woman? So, instead of giving her her own movie, they're making another Wonder Woman TV show. I suppose something is better than nothing, though... So, since reading about this this morning, I've been thinking about who would be good candidates for Wonder Woman? Heres who I had in mind.

Keri Russell: She's already voiced Wonder Woman in the straight to DVD animated movie that came out last year, so why not use her voice AND that pretty face of hers. Though, shes not exactly thought of as a badass, I think shes got it in her to play a superhero and would make a great Wonder Woman.



Zooey Deschanel: Although shes known for playing more quirky characters, I think that she would be great in the action genre as well. Plus, I know from that Halloween episode of Bones that her sister looks great in a Wonder Woman costume, so I know that she would too.



Alexa Devalos: She is an actress who isn't that well-known, but is someone that I really liked in movies like Defiance and Clash of the Titans. I think that she would do a kick-ass job with her own TV show, and also, she has a really great look that would be perfect for Wonder Woman.



Zoe Bell: And last, but not least, is my favorite stuntwoman Zoe Bell. She has been a stuntdouble for Xena and The Bride from Kill Bill, so I know she could kick some serious ass as a superhero. Plus, as Death Proof and Whip It have shown, she can act as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment