Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day Nineteen

If I could choose anyone to narrate my life, I would choose Vincent Price. He has such a great voice, he makes everything sound spooky and amazing. I have only seen a few of his movies (The Tingler, The Abominable Dr. Phibes, The Masque of the Red Death, Edward Scissorhands), but he is one of my favorite actors. He always has the best dialogue, which gets even better with his awesome voice. House on Haunted Hill is another great Vincent Price movie. He plays a millionaire who invites 5 people to stay in a supposedly haunted house with him all night for $10,000 each. For being how old it is, it is actually pretty scary. The part where the girl stands up and the old blind woman was there scared the hell out of me. What I found really interesting about this movie was that you never really find out if the house is haunted or if that one man is just crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment