Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day Twenty Five

I'm posting about this one a day late because my stupid laptop is broken, so my wireless internet doesn't work. So, I couldn't go online to find a movie to watch, but luckily my roommate has one of those horror DVD packs that has a few movies I haven't seen. The one I chose to watch is called Count Dracula and his Vampire Bride. It is certainly not the best Hammer horror film in the world, but with both Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing its not exactly the worst either. So, in this movie, Dracula is disguising himself as a businessman and wants to release the Black Plague on the world. Overall, I didn't think that this movie was very good, and I was pretty bored throughout the whole thing. Probably the only thing interesting about this movie was whenever Christopher Lee was on screen. Of course, thats probably just my bias because I love Christopher Lee and I thought that he was a great Dracula in the far superior Hammer film Horror of Dracula.

No comments:

Post a Comment