Friday, October 15, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day Fifteen

While I have not seen all of his films, Trauma is my favorite film of Dario Argento's so far. It is about a young anorexic girl named Aura(played by the lovely Asia Argento), who escapes from a mental hospital only to watch her parents get murdered. Along with the help of a man named David, she sets out to find who killed them. David and Aura's relationship is really strange because shes only 16, and yet from the first time he sees her, he develops this unhealthy attachment to her. The first two times they see eachother, he doesn't even know her name, and yet he wants so badly to help her. I really liked this movie because it was not at all what I expected. It is really strange, but in a good way, and it has a bit of a suprise ending. It features actors that I like such as Asia Argento, Piper Laurie, and Brad Dourif, and some awesome special effects by Tom Savini.

No comments:

Post a Comment