Sunday, October 31, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day Thirty-One

Normally, horror remakes are all kinds of shitty. Examples: Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, pretty much everything else.... This one, however, I liked. I really liked the original, and this one didn't disappoint either. What makes both Last House on the Left movies better than I Spit On Your Grave is that when they get revenge, they are actually getting revenge. The rape scene in this movie is terrible, of course, so I was really happy that Mary's parents (played by the magnificent Tony Goldwyn and Monica Potter) really gave it to them when they find out that they were the ones who attacked her. When they put that guys hand in the garbage disposal, I was like YES!!! And when they put that guy's head in the microwave I was like GROSS, then YES! I was surprised at how good this was...

No comments:

Post a Comment