Sunday, October 17, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day Seventeen

This movie has an interesting concept. It takes the Prometheus story and sort of puts a modern twist on it. Except instead of getting killed by eagle every day, he gets murdered by these black smoky things called harvesters. While I do like the concept of this movie, I wasn't really that impressed with the movie itself. I really didn't find the harvesters all that scary, and overall I just didn't think the movie was anything special. Towards the end I was getting really bored and kept checking how many minutes the movie had left. To make matters worse, the main harvester was played by the woman who played Lila on season 2 of Dexter. Lila is, without a doubt, my least favorite character in the history of television. Every time she was on screen I just wanted her to go away, and it was the same with this movie. While I'm not a big fan of Deb either, whenever she would talk shit about Lila, Deb instantly became my favorite character. Here's my favorite Deb talking shit about Lila moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment