Friday, October 1, 2010

Horror-A-Day: Day One

In honor of Halloween, all through the month of October I'm going to do Horror-A-Day, where every day I will watch a horror movie that I have never seen before. So, by the end of the month I will have seen 31 horror movies for the first time. Since its after midnight, it is technically the 2nd, but I'm going to count it as the 1st since I started the movie at 11 pm. Todays movie:
I didn't really find this movie's story all that great, and the acting was absolutely terrible. I believe that in a horror movie you should want the characters to survive, but all of the characters were just really stupid, so I really didn't even care.  Having said that, there were some neat parts in this movie. The part where he pulled that older womans face apart like a pez dispenser looked really cool, especially with the tongue sticking out. Also, it was cool how it had cameos by Tony Todd and Robert Englund.

P.S. I really didn't find Victor Crowley all that scary because his face looked like rubber and he reminded me of the purple slime guy from Ghost Writer that used to scare my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment