Friday, January 21, 2011

Spotlight On: Joan Jett

This week's spotlight is on the Queen of Rock n Roll herself, Ms. Joan Jett. Every since I was a little kid I have loved Joan Jett. I thought that she was the coolest chick alive, and to this day, I still do. From when she was the rhythm guitarist of The Runaways, to her kick ass solo career, I have loved everything that Joan Jett has done. Here are some of my favorite songs...

The Runaways







Joan Jett









So, as you can see...Joan Jett is the coolest, most badass rocker chick in history. I basically aspire to be her, but unfortunately I can't sing or play guitar... What makes her even more badass is that she is still rockin, and still looks good too!!! Joan Jett, wherever you are in world, know that I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment