Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Superman Cast!!!

Some interesting news today... Ever since I read that Zack Snyder was directing the Superman reboot, I have been curious about who was to be cast as Mr. Clark Kent. Personally, I was hoping that they would stick with Brandon Routh because even though I was not a fan of that movie, I thought that he was great as Superman. But, even though they didn't cast the guy I wanted, I can not complain about the guy that was cast. The newest Superman will be played by the very handsome Henry Cavill. I loved him on The Tudors, and I think he will be fantastic as one of the most famous superheroes in 2012's Superman: Man of Steel. Now I'm curious about who will be cast as Lois Lane...Hopefully, they'll pick someone better than Kate Bosworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment