Friday, January 14, 2011

Six Actresses Testing for Two Roles in The Dark Knight Rises

Some new Dark Knight Rises casting news/ rumors.... Ok, so apparently the characters of Vicki Vale and Talia Al Ghul will be appearing in 2012's The Dark Knight Rises as love interest and villian to Batman/ Bruce Wayne. The following six actresses are reportedly testing for the two roles.

Charlotte Riley

Jessica Biel

Kate Mara

Anne Hathaway

Gemma Arterton

Keira Knightley
 Interestingly, its a bunch of the same actresses that were also reportedly testing for the lead role in the Alien prequel. Of these six, I wouldn't really want to choose any of them for a lead in The Dark Knight Rises. If I absolutely had to choose, though, I would cast Gemma Arterton as Vicki Vale and Keira Knightley as Talia Al Ghul. I've never seen Charlotte Riley in anything, and the other three just rub me the wrong way. Come to think of it, I think that Gemma and Keira would be pretty decent choices for those two roles.
Personally, though, I was really excited about the rumor that Naomi Watts and Eva Green were going to play Vicki Vale and Talia Al Ghul. THAT would have been perfect!

Naomi Watts/ My Dream Vicki Vale

Eva Green/ My Dream Talia Al Ghul


No comments:

Post a Comment