Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More Batman Casting News....


What the fuck???? Apparently Christopher Nolan has cast Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman.  While I think that she is really pretty and will look great in the Catwoman costume, I am bothered a bit by this casting choice. For starters, I thought that they were looking for a Vicki Vale and a Talia Al Ghul, so this came as a total surprise. Second, I'm not really a Anne Hathaway fan. Here are ten people who I think would be better choices for Catwoman....

Angelina Jolie
Eva Green
Marion Cotillard
Rachel Weisz
Diane Kruger

Rose McGowan
Abbie Cornish
Naomi Watts
Emily Blunt
And even at her age, I think that Michelle Pfeiffer would be a much better choice. She was fantastic as Catwoman in my favorite Batman movie Batman Returns.

I also found out that the role that Tom Hardy has been cast as is Bane. BANE!?!?!? I can't believe that Bane is even in this movie!

I mean, when I think of Bane, I don't think of a handsome British man. I think of the mexican wrestler looking dude from Batman and Robin, aka worst Batman movie ever.

So, WTF??? I'm kind of skeptical about The Dark Knight Rises. While I was hoping that Catwoman would be the villain, I'm not too pleased with the casting choice. Also, I'm curious as to how Tom Hardy will look as Bane.... I guess I'll have to wait to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment