Saturday, October 1, 2011

YAAAAY!!! October!!!!

Yay!!! It is October, my favorite month of the year! It is the month of horror, candy, and costumes; three of my favorite things! It is also the month of Halloween, which is my favorite day of the whole year! In celebration of Halloween, all month my blog posts will be Halloween/ horror-themed. All of my Spotlights, my characters and songs of the week, all of my lists, and even the books that I'm reading will be for Halloween! I will also be starting my Horror-A-Day like I did last year, which is where every day for the month of October I will watch a horror film that I have never seen before. Last year I ended up only doing 30, but this year I'm going to do all 31. It is all leading up to the big day when I get to dress up in a costume again. Here are my last four Halloween costumes.

Princess Leia, Mad Hatter, Pink Power Ranger, Baby Doll
That is the worst picture of me ever in my Princess Leia costume, but that is the only one that I have. Anyways...yay for October!!! Everyone have a spooktacular month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment