Saturday, October 1, 2011

Horror-A-Day: Day One

Loved it! This movie actually came with my Demons DVD, but I waited to watch it so that it could be a part of my Horror-A-Day thing. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because the movie started off kind of slow. After a while though, I was like "this movie is god!" I love how when the demons are coming from far away, their eyes appear to glow, and I love the shot of them all running up the stairs. My absolute favorite scene, however was the scene where the pregnant woman was being attacked by the little boy demon. I was like "Oh NO!!!" when I saw the blood drip on the little boy, but I'm glad that it did because it meant that I got to see this amazing scene!



Also, this movie features a very young Asia Argento. She plays a little girl who watched both of her parents die. We never get to see what happens to her, but I think that we are supposed to assume that she died because all of those demons surrounded the car she was in.

little Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment