Thursday, October 27, 2011

American Horror Story Episode 4: Halloween Part 1

Oh My God!!! This episode was intense!!!! There were quite a few shocking moments! It starts out with a gay couple who lived in the house a year ago, one of whom is played by Zachary Quinto. After having a fight, one of them leaves to go to the gym, while Quinto's character gets murdered by the rubber man. Fastforward to now, where Ben and Vivien are still trying to sell their house. Their real estate agent suggests hiring a fluffer to spruce up the place, and interestingly enough, Quinto and his boyfriend show up at the door and Vivien assumes that they are the fluffers. We also find out from Tate that the creature that haunts the basement is the ghost of the son of the doctor who first built the house. He was murdered by a man who wanted revenge on the doctor, and then was transformed into some hideous beast by the doctor. That part was crazy! When they showed the doctor sewing the baby hand my jaw just dropped. The other part of this episode that really shocked me was that Adelaide died!!! Oh my god!!! The whole episode she is saying that she wants to be a pretty girl for Halloween, which is really sad, so her mom buys her a pretty girl mask. Seeing a group of pretty teenagers trick or treating, she decides to run after them, and then gets hit by a car! I couldn't believe it! They just killed off Adelaide!!! Well, before she died her mom dragged her on the lawn of the house to be with "her friends" so I am assuming that that means she will be coming back as a ghost. Speaking of coming back as ghosts, I knew that Kate Mara would be back!!! It is just like I said...she was buried in the same place as Moira, and if Moira can come back, then Hayden can come back. I can not wait until next weeks episode!! Also, I'm pleased to see that Ben is treating Tate again. We didn't see a whole lot of him last episode, and he is one of the more interesting characters. His relationship with Violet is certainly moving along too. He did say that they would be going on a real date, and then that rubber man showed up at the house while Larry was knocking on the door. I'm really curious if that is just Tate. He was wearing that rubber suit earlier in the episode...I mean, I don't think that Tate is the actual Rubber Man who killed Zachary Quinto and had sex with Vivien, but it might me him trying to scare Violet again. That would explain why Violet wasn't at the house at the end. I have no idea, though, so I guess I'll have to wait until next week...

On the show's website is describes Halloween Part 2 like this: Halloween night concludes with Tate coming face to face with his past. Ben and Vivien are haunted by one of the house's newest guests. Well I'm guessing that the new guest is Adelaide's ghost. As for Tate's past...maybe it is what I talked about last week about how Constance might be is real mother... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment