Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just Finished Reading: Salem's Lot

I have been crazy busy with school all month, so this book took me forever to read. This is the second Stephen King book that I have ever read, with the first being Carrie when I was 11 or 12. It is probably because I had been reading this book little by little for over a month, but I kept getting characters confused with eachother. I know that Ben is the writer, Susan is his love interest, Father Callaghan is the priest, Mark is the kid, Barlow is the vamp, and Straker was his helper. All of the other characters sort of melted in to one for me, though so I was getting kind of confused by the end of what was happening to who. I did like this book however. My favorite part was reading the description of Ben jamming his stake into Barlow. That was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment