Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Character of the Week: Chucky

This week's character of the week is Charles Lee Ray, aka Chucky. He was a murderer who used voodoo to put his soul into a Good Guy doll. Child's Play was one of my favorite horror movies when I was a kid, and the VHS cover actually used so scare the crap out of me. I remember whenever I would see it in my uncle's room, I would have to turn the cover away from me. I mean, look at it! It is creepy as hell! Anyways, this kid Andy's mom buys the doll from this homeless man because her son really wants it.


Then, people start dying. At first, they believe that it is Andy because noone believes him that Chucky can talk. Eventually though, they do find out that he is alive and he ends up murdering people for four more movies because, just like Michael, Freddy, and Jason, he just does not die!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment