Monday, February 13, 2012

My Review: The Vow

 I went to see this movie for two reasons. 1. I was super bored and really wanted to get out of my apartment. 2. Channing Tatum is really hot. Keeping that in mind, this film served its purpose for me. I got out of my room for a few hours and I got to see Tatum shirtless. This is a movie I could have waited to see on DVD. Watching this movie was really just kind of a bummer. I mean, it was basically just two hours of me just going "oh that sucks" and feeling bad for Channing Tatum's character. To be honest, by the end I really didn't care if she got her memory back. I know that sounds terrible because this is apparently based on a true story, but I really didn't care for Rachel McAdam's character at all. There was one part that really just broke my heart in this movie, though. There was a part in the film when Channing Tatum's co-worker asks him what turns Rachel McAdams on, and he said tickling, so she suggested that he try it. A little later in the movie, he tries to tickle her and she just flinches. My heart fell on the floor, it was so sad. My rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment