Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Review: This Means War

I only went to see this movie because it had Tom Hardy. I thought it would be a mildly entertaining movie and I was curious to see Tom Hardy in a comedic role. I ended up really liking this movie! It was really funny and I was laughing all the way through. Not just giggling, but my ugly loud laughing! The story is that these two CIA agents played by Hardy and Chris Pine (who are both just crazy good looking) end up dating the same girl. They make a gentleman's agreement to not let her know that they know eachother and to just let her make her decision of who to be with. They also agree not to get in eachother's way, but they start sabotaging eachothers dates using their CIA resources. While the love story plot is cute, the best scenes are the scenes with Pine and Hardy together and the scenes with Reese Witherspoon and Chelsea Handler. The friendship scenes were far better than the romantic scenes, and the romantic scenes were pretty darn cute. This would definitely make a great date movie because in the theater I was at both men and women were laughing their asses off during the movie. A scene that I found particularily funny was the scene when the two men are listening to a conversation the Witherspoon and Handler are having about the two of them and discussing the flaws that the men have. My rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment