Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Movie I Want to See: Prometheus

Okay, this movie needs to come out right now! I really don't want to wait until June! This is probably my most anticipated film for 2012. I want to see this more than I want to see The Hunger Games, The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Amazing Spider-Man combined! This movie just looks 'effin amazing! Not only is it related to Ridley Scott's Alien universe, but it also has the most amazing cast. It is filled with actors that I love including Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Noomi Rapace, and Guy Pearce. I am even more excited after watching Guy Pearce's little video as his character Peter Weyland.


Well he is correct when he says that cyborgs will look just like humans, because one of them is a blonde Michael Fassbender. I am eagerly anticipating the scene when he is revealed as a robot by having white liquid squirt out of him. Now that I wrote that, that sounds really perverted...but I was refering to the liquid that cyborgs have instead of blood...haha. Anyways...every time that the trailer plays when I am at the movies I get really excited!



This movie is just going to be epic! Not only that but I guess it is supposed to be pretty scary as well, which is fantastic! What I want now is a trailer that has more story to it! Every new trailer that this movie has looks exactly like the previous ones, and I want one with some dialogue in it! The international trailer didn't even have the movie's title! (But it is a really cool trailer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment