Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Finished Reading: Catching Fire

This book really threw me for a loop. I figured that some sort of rebellion against the Capitol would start, but I just could not believe that Katniss and Peeta would be thrown back into the Hunger Games arena. I thought for sure that something would happen to stop the games from happening, but nothing did, and it was just like the first book all over again with Katniss trying to save Peeta. This book was definitely a page turner because I finished it in no time. Now I am REALLY curious about what happens in the third book now that District 12 is gone. I'm really hoping that we see more of Gale. In this book and The Hunger Games he seems more like a minor character and the focus is always more on Katniss and Peeta. I want more Katniss and Gale! I guess I'm just going to have to buy the third  book and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment