Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Review: The Muppets

This movie was pretty cheesy and had a really obvious storyline, but I couldn't help but love it! It is just so darn adorable! I've loved The Muppets ever since I was a kid, so it was really exciting to see them all on the big screen. I couldn't help but laugh at all of the rediculous jokes that were in this movie. I thought that the songs were pretty cute too, with my favorite being "Man or Muppet?"


Jason Segel is adorable as always, and Amy Adams is super cute as his girlfriend. The plot of this movie is that Tex Richman (played by Chris Cooper) wants to tear down the Muppet Studios to drill for oil, and Segel's character's brother (who is also a Muppet) plans to get the Muppets back together so that they can raise $10,000,000 and save the studio. So, they of course get back together, and although they don't raise the money, they still have a happy ending. It is totally corny and obvious, but I'll forgive that because this movie just put me in a really good mood. My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment