Thursday, November 3, 2011

American Horror Story Episode 5: Halloween Part 2

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I goddamn knew that Tate was Constance's son!!!!! And he's also a murderer from about 20 years ago? I have no idea what was going on with that. This show always leaves me with a huge question mark hovering over my head. I mean, he is only supposed to be like 17-ish years old and one of the zombie people that he supposedly killed was around the same age but said that she was supposed to be 34 by now. Tate said that he didn't remember them, but he was getting flashes. So...is Tate a ghost? Did the real killer die and them come back reincarnated as Tate? WTF? Like I said, I have no idea what is going on with that, so I guess I'll have to wait to find out. I just feel really happy that I was right about him being Constance's son!!
Anyways, so Hayden came back! (another thing that I knew would happen...I am so smart...) It is interesting how other people can see the ghosts. Like that cop who was taking her to jail before she disappeared from the car. I am sort of happy that she told Vivien about her pregnancy. I mean, it sucks for Vivien, but she had a right to know that her husband is even more of a douche than she already thought he was. I thought that the ending was really cool when we saw all the ghosts coming back to the house. So, as far as ghosts go we have the following people:
  • The wife of the man who built the house
  • the nurse and the teenage girl
  • Moira
  • Zachary Quinto's character and his lover
  • the twin boys
  • Hayden
  • the rubber man
  • Adelaide?
I thought for sure that Adelaide would be one of the ghosts we would see walking towards the house, but I was wrong. Maybe they're waiting til next time to bring her back. Even without her they still have 10 ghosts haunting their house. Damn! And they're probably going to bring in more and more.
I am super excited for next week's episode! I really want to learn more about the thing with Tate, and it looks like a bunch of crazy stuff is going to happen with Vivien and her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment