Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Favorite TV Shows



Favorite Character:
I love Lafayette and Pam, but my absolute favorite character is Eric Northman.
Least Favorite Character:
It is a tie between Amy and Crystal. I could not stand Jason's hippie girlfriend, and the werepanther subplot was probably my least favorite storyline in the whole series...


Random Moment That I Love:


Favorite Character: The lead character, Dexter Morgan. He is a serial killer, but you can't help but love him...

Least Favorite Character: Lila, the skanky English artist. I really really hated Lila. The second season of Dexter is probably my least favorite just because it has her in it...

Random Moment That I Love:


Favorite Character: Although I love both Rory and Lorelai Gilmore, I think my favorite character is Paris Gellar.

Least Favorite Character: Definitely Dean, Rory's first boyfriend. He is a nice looking dude, but I always thought he was kind of a douche.

Random Moments That I Love:


Favorite Character: Emmett Honeycutt is a close second, but my favorite character is Brian Kinney. He can be a total asshole sometimes, but I always forgive him...

Least Favorite Character: Dr. David. I really didn't like Michael's doctor boyfriend from season 1...

Random Moment I Love:



Favorite Character: Captain Malcolm Reynolds!

Least Favorite Character: I really love all the characters, but I'm starting to like River less and less the more that I rewatch this show...

Random Moment That I Love:



Favorite Character: Bill. I love him because he is such a dork...

Least Favorite Character: Cindy. At first it was because she was way too nice, but then she got all weird towards the end of the season...

Random Moment That I Love:



Favorite Character: I love Bret and Jemaine, but my favorite character would have to be their stalker Mel.

Least Favorite Character: This is a tough one, but if I had to choose it would probably be Sally...

Random Moment That I Love:



Favorite Character: It is a tie between Joan and Peggy


Least Favorite Character: Betty. I just don't like January Jones for some reason.

Random Moment That I Love:



Favorite Character: Daryl...I am liking him more and more each episode...

Least Favorite Character: Andrea...I am liking her less and less each episode

Random Moment That I Love:



New Shows: These shows just started, but I am already starting to like them...


Favorite Character: Tate Langdon. Adorable (but homicidal) ghost boy who has no idea that he is dead

Least Favorite Character: Ben Harmon. What a douche! I really just want someone to bitchslap him!

Random Moment That I Love: there aren't really any clips on Youtube, but here's the promo for the show...




Favorite Character: While Zooey Deschanel is adorable as Jess, my favorite character so far is actually Nick.

Least Favorite Character: Probably Jess's douchy ex-boyfriend Spencer

Random Moment That I Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment