Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Finished Reading: Damned

If there is a hell, and I was forced to go there, I would not want it to be like it is in this book. Hell just sounds gross. There are lakes full of semen and fingernail clippings all over the place.... Eeeeeeeeewwww!!!! So...this book is about 13 year old Maddy Spencer, the daughter of a movie star, who is sent to hell after she dies of a marijuana overdose (or does she?) I read this book in no time at all because I could not put it down. It is really funny and gross and interesting and what I would expect from Chuck Palahniuk (Invisible Monsters is one of my favorite books.) I was kind of annoyed at the To Be Continued... at the end, but that just means that there's gonna be another one! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment