Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Horror-A-Day: Day Thirty One

I thought that the original movie was aweful because of how violent the rape scene were and because I don't think that the punishments she gives her attackers were violent enough. With this movie it gets a little more even. The rape scenes in my opinion were not as bad as the original. When I watched the original it freaked me out because of how helpless she was, and while she was helpless in this film it didn't have the same effect for me. Also, I don't think that a woman would act like she did in real life. If someone broke into my house I would be screaming at them to get the fuck out, not just standing there all quiet. Also, I don't think that the lead actress was that great in this film, with being with victim or the revenge-getter.This movie actually made me gag. It always grosses me out when I see people get things shoved in their mouths so I gagged both times she did that, with the rat and the guys penis. EEEEWWWWW!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment