Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Evil Queens

With the show Once Upon a Time on ABC and two upcoming film versions of Snow White (one with Kristen Stewart, one with Lily Collins) we are seeing a lot of this famous fairy tale. The character that I was really curious to see for all three versions was the Evil Queen. Here are the three different queens...

Once Upon A Time

Snow White and the Huntsman

Untitled Snow White Film

While I think Lana Parrilla is great on the show, I am not a huge fan of the Evil Queen's outfits on Once Upon a Time. I think that they are much too simple. I am really excited to see Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen. I think that she was a perfect choice, and that she looks really cool. As for Julia, we all know that she is going to be amazing, and the dresses that I have seen look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment