Friday, June 24, 2011

Spotlight On: Bjork

This week's spotlight is one Bjork, who is one of my all-time favorite singers. She has the most amazing singing voice, and is the most interesting vocalist in music today. There is also a lot of variety in her music. I have Bjork songs for when I want to chill and listen to something calming, songs for when I want something upbeat, and also songs that are really fun to sing along to. Here are some of my favorites of hers.

The Sugarcubes



Debut





Post

Homogenic




Dancer in the Dark
These are songs she did for the movie Dancer in the Dark, which she also starred in.




Vespertine




Medulla

Volta

Biophilia
I am super excited for this album to come out! It is supposed to come out some time this year!!!

Also...I really love the remix of Army of Me that was on the soundtrack to the movie Sucker Punch. One of my favorite remixes ever...plus its one of my favorite Bjork songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment