Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Character of the Week: Blair Waldorf

This week's character of the week is from a show I haven't watched in forever. I used to watch this show religiously, but I stopped in the middle of the third season for some reason or another. Anyways, my favorite character was always Blair Waldorf. She always had the most amazing clothes, and I just loved how she was such a bitch. She definitely had the best lines in the whole show. I don't really miss the show all that much because it was slowly getting worse and worse, but I do miss Blair and Chuck. I never really like Serena and Jenny, and Nate was pretty much just there. Yep, Blair was definitely the best character in the whole show, especially during the first season, which is the only season that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment