Wednesday, September 14, 2011

True Blood Season 4 (Part 2)

I just finished watching Season 4 today, and WHAT THE FUCK!!! They killed everybody! They killed off Jesus, Debbie, Sam's brother, and possibly Tara! How the hell are they going to kill off Tara? I'm hoping that it's like at the end of season 1 when you thought that Lafayette was dead, and then he wasn't. Or at the end of season three when you thought that Sam killed his brother, and then he turned out to be alive, well until this season anyways. Like all season finales of True Blood it just leaves you with a bunch of unanswered questions. Like...
  • Is Tara dead? God dammit she better not be!
  • What is up with the fairy woman who had sex with Andy?
  • Was that really Rene? And if so, how the fuck is he there?
  • Why is that one Reverand guy there, and why is he a vampire?
  • What's going to happen to Sookie now that she killed Debbie?
  • Is Sookie going to get it on with that sexy werewolf guy?
  • Is Sookie stupid?
I mean seriously, why the hell would she choose to not be with neither Bill nor Eric, when she obviously should have chosen ERIC! GRRR!! I hate the stupid writers of this show for toying with my emotions so much during that scene. At first they made me think that she was choosing Bill, so I was annoyed. Then I thought she was going to choose Eric, so I was really happy. And then she chose neither, so I was PISSED! Stupid girl. Stupid Stupid Girl!

Well, anyways, even though I am ranting and raving, I loved this season and thought that it was way better than season three. Can't wait for season 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment