Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

How lame is this? I was already less pleased with the casting of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises, and this isn't making anything better. I'm hoping that this isn't Christopher Nolan's idea of a Catwoman costume and that she has something cooler to wear. I mean, just looking at the picture you wouldn't know that she was playing Catwoman. I'm not asking that they make her look exactly like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns, but at least she had a cool costume.

I know that Nolan's Batman movies are supposed to be "realistic" or whatever, but god damn, how are you going to have Catwoman without a Catwoman costume? This better just be a costume she has before she makes her real costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment