Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Review: 30 Minutes or Less

Originally my friends and I were going to see Fright Night, but it wasn't playing in our theatre, so we decided to see this movie instead. I'm so glad that we did! This movie is so funny! It is about a pizza delivery guy who is kidnapped and has a bomb strapped to his chest by two criminals. They need him to rob a bank for them so they can get $100,000 so a hitman can kill one of the guys' fathers. I really like Jesse Eisenberg, Danny McBride, Aziz Anzari, and Nick Swardson, so I knew I was going to like this movie, but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I thought that they were all hilarious, and there wasn't a single moment when I was bored. I loved all the scenes with McBride and Swardson, and for some reason I seriously thought that the two of them were going to start making out with each other at the end! I don't know why, but I did. They were great as the asshole leader and the nice guy follower. Whats funny is that my friends and I were being just loud and laughing our asses off and the only other person in the theater with us was this old man and I only think I heard him laugh like twice. I guess it isn't for everybody. My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment