Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Review: Cowboys & Aliens

This movie was okay. I really like Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell, and Adam Beach and the action and special effects were really cool, but overall I just thought that this movie was just okay. I'm really not a fan of movies that are all action and no dialogue. I like action and spectacle as much as the next person, but I also expect a good script to go along with it. I mean, this is a sci fi/ western! There's tons of potential for some good one-liners, but there really weren't any!! This movie was trying to be way to serious considering what it is. Even the title itself makes you think it is going to be good and corny, but it really wasn't. I was somewhat disappointed in this movie, and there were actually parts that I was getting bored. I do think that Harrison Ford makes a great grumpy old cowboy, so I think that he should definitely do more westerns. My rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment