Friday, February 4, 2011

Spotlight On: Jack White

In honor of the White Stripes, who are apparently breaking up, I am making this week's spotlight on Jack White. He is the founder of not one, but three, really cool bands. I have pretty much loved everything done by both the White Stripes and The Dead Weather. I've never been a big Raconteurs fan, but they have made some good songs. Here are some of my favorite Jack White related songs.

White Stripes


















The Raconteurs




The Dead Weather










So, as you can see I am a big Jack White fan. I have loved the White Stripes for a long time, so I'm sad to see them break up. I still have The Dead Weather, though. I am a huge fan of The Kills as well, so I was really excited to see Alison Mosshart and Jack White in a band together.

No comments:

Post a Comment