Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Movie I Want To See: Last Night

When is this movie ever going to come out? As far as I know this movie still does not have a release date here in the U.S. This is a movie that I have been waiting to come out for forever because I love Keira Knightley, Sam Worthington and Eva Mendes, and I thought that it seemed like an interesting movie filled with absolutely gorgeous people. Finally there is a trailer for this movie (that says coming soon at the end instead of a date...grrrr) and it does look pretty intriguing to me. I'm really pleased that all of the actors have their normal accents in this movie. Relationship dramas aren't really my thing, but you know what I will admit that I want to see this for purely superficial reasons. Sam Worthington is SEXY! He says the very first thing in the trailer, and with his Australian accent too, so I'm like DAAAAMN! Anyways, Worthington's sexiness aside, this movie looks like something I might enjoy seeing and I think that both Keira and Eva are good matches for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment