Friday, February 4, 2011

Please...Please...Not Kristen Stewart.

For the upcoming movie Snow White and the Huntsman they did a terrific job with casting the roles of The Evil Queen and the Huntsman. Although, their casting is not verified yet, I would be totally happy with Charlize Theron and Viggo Mortensen in those roles because they are both fantastic actors.

Charlize Theron
Viggo Mortensen
For the main role of Snow White, however, I am not really happy with the casting choice. Apparently, the role has been offered to Kristen Stewart!
Kristen Stewart
I know that she has a lot of fans from Twilight and that she could be a potential box office draw, but no no no no no no no no no no no no way is she right for this part. I thought that she was pretty good in The Runaways, but she is just awful in everything else that she is in. She has no personality, and is just monotone and boring in everything. I know that if she were cast I would probably end up just wanting Snow White to die. I know that sounds terrible, but I like Charlize a lot more that her, so I would probably end up sympathizing with the villain more. Plus, who is going to believe that a magic mirror thinks that Kirsten Stewart is "fairer" than Charlize Theron? While reading about this movie I saw the other young actresses that were potential choices for the role and I think that they would all potentially be a lot better choices than her.
Riley Keough
Alicia Vikander

Bella Heathcote
Felicity Jones
Of these four actresses the only one I have ever seen in anything is Riley Keough, but if I'm going just by looks I'd have to say Felicity Jones would make a good Snow White. If it were up to me, though, I would cast one of these actresses...
Camilla Belle
Alexis Bledel
Emily Browning
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment