Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Even More Sucker Punch Posters/ New Trailer

With only a month left to go until Sucker Punch hits theaters, the people at Warner Brothers released five more character posters for the film. These ones have a sort of vintage-y look to them, and are definitely targeting males...
Personally, I'm not a big fan of these posters because I don't really understand why they would make vintage type posters for a very special effects driven movie. I think that the images of the girls really clash with the backgrounds. Anyways, a third trailer has also been released. Instead of giving more of the plot, they just show more of the effects in the movie. Interestingly enough, there is no dialogue at all in the trailer. While I am kind of disappointed that they are just showing us more of the same stuff that was in the other two trailers, I still think that its pretty neat and has a really cool song.

No comments:

Post a Comment