Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Character of the Week: Wednesday Addams

When I was a little kid, the Addams Family movies were some of my favorites, and my favorite character was always Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams. I remember I was really excited about my Wednesday Addams Halloween costume, and then I was pissed when no one knew who I was. I always loved Wednesday because she was clever and really funny in her own morbid way. I was also a big Christina Ricci fan with Casper, Now and Then, Mermaids, and of course, The Addams Family. To this day, I still love watching these movies for both nostalgic reasons, and because they are just really good movies. I was always into darker movies when I was a kid including Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and any horror movie that my mom would let me watch, so these movies were perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment