Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Realization...


The Walking Dead
 I don't know why I'm posting about this, but I'm a huge dork and I was just really excited when I realized this... OK, so I've been watching The Walking Dead, which is an awesome show, and the lead actor is this really handsome guy named Andrew Lincoln. While I was watching the show it was really starting to bug me because I knew that I had seen his face somewhere before, but for the life of me I could not place him. I am usually really good at remember what other movies I've seen actors in, so this was really getting on my nerves. So, I eventually caved and just looked at his IMDB page, and I got really excited when I realized where I had seen him before. He played Mark in the movie Love Actually! For those of you who do not remember which one is Mark, he is the one who is secretly in love with Keira Knightley's character Juliet, even though she has just gotten married to his best friend, played by Chiwetel Ejiofor. He is in one of my favorite scenes in that movie, so I can't believe I didn't remember him! I'm talking about the scene where he goes to Juliet's house with a bunch of signs that tell her how he feels. That is such a cute scene!!! I am going to have to add that movie to my Netflix so I can watch it again...

Love Actually


No comments:

Post a Comment