Monday, December 13, 2010

My eBay Addiction

Okay, so I got an eBay account a few years ago and have only bid on things every once in a while (mostly Eightball comics or movie/band posters). Now though, I think that I am developing a bit of a problem. I can not stop bidding on DVDs!!! They are so cheap and cost only 2-4 dollars including shipping!!! In the past few months there are only two DVDs that I have purchased that I didn't get on eBay (Hellboy II: The Golden Army and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World) and thats just because one was really cheap at Target, and the other just came out. I have a 100% positive buyers rating and have purchased almost 20 DVDs in the past few months...thats more than I've gotten in the past few years altogether! Oh yeah, I definitely have a problem....I think I need to have an intervention because my movie problem is getting out of control. Here's a list of all the DVDs I have purchased from eBay since my problem began...
1. High Tension
2. The Descent
3. Alien
4. The Thing
5. L.A. Confidential
6. Pan's Labyrinth
7. Slither
8. Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series (a lot more expensive than the others, but still 1/3 of the normal price...)
9. The Orphanage
10. An American Werewolf in London
11. Army of Darkness
12. Dawn of the Dead (remake)
13. Conversations With Other Women
14. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
15. Somersault
16. Dawn of the Dead (original)
17. Peeping Tom

And there were tons more that I bid on but didn't win...I think I should abstain from DVD buying for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment