Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Gifts

Yesterday was Christmas, and this year I got some pretty neat gifts...Here is a list of what I got in chronological order...

From my roommate: I came home on the 20th after my last final, and a day or two before I got a gift from one of my roommates.
I was really excited about this gift because, for one, I had no idea that he was going to buy me something, and two, it was really thoughtful. He knew that I had 101 Horror Movies You Must See Before You Die, and the Sci Fi one as well, so it was really cool that he thought to get this for me. I counted, and I've only seen a little over 1/5 of the titles in this book, so I've got a long way to go.

From my Grandma Rose: We always have Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family, and my Grandma usually gets me a Wal Mart gift card, but this year she gave me $30 in cash. Money is always an awesome gift.

From my parents: I got a set of purple mittens and a winter hat, plus two books and two DVDs...

The above three were on my Christmas list, and they also got me this (probably because it was really cheap...)

I already have the first Austin Powers DVD, but I do not have the second two, so I'll definitely watch this...

From my great aunt: a pajama set...looks really comfy...

From younger sister: a black shirt from The Buckle. A little flashy for my style, but I'm not one to pass up free clothes, and its actually pretty cute.

From twins: A bathroom kit with loofa, body wash, shaving stuff

From older sister: Gift card to Borders....awesome!

From my cousin: Instead of getting gifts for everyone, we have drawing to get someone a gift. My cousin Justin got my name, so that means that my Grandma Frenchi picked it out....


So, overall I got some pretty good gifts this year. I finally have the entire Sin City series now. I've been avoiding buying the last book because it costs so much more than all the rest of them. Plus, I got Psycho and The Shining, two of my favorite movies, and I've really been curious about Guillermo Del Toro's book The Strain. It should be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment