Friday, December 3, 2010

I Love The Walking Dead!

The season finale of The Walking Dead is on Sunday, and I am really sad that this season is coming to an end. I don't have cable or satellite, so I can't really watch TV, but I have seen all five episodes so far this season because I've either watched them online (which has been problematic because the wireless internet on my laptop is broken) or had my mom record it on her DVR so I could watch it over Thanksgiving break. I have never read any of the graphic novels that the show is based on, but judging from the show, I'm guessing that they are awesome. I love this show because it has really believable characters and some of the scariest zombies I have ever seen. The opening scene of the very first episode was terrifying with that little girl...



I am really curious about what is going to happen on Sunday's episode. I'm not going to be able to watch it until Monday or Wednesday, so I'm going to have to avoid reading about it. Hopefully they'll have more zombies, or "walkers" because in episode 5 they only had two that weren't just laying on the ground rotting. The first being the blonde girl's sister (which was one of the saddest parts of the whole season) and the random zombie from when they were outside of the CDC. I also hope that it shows what happened to Merle. At the end of episode 2, I was like "I can't believe they left Michael Rooker on the roof!" Probably one of the coolest scenes, though, was at the end of episode 3 when they go to rescue him and find only his severed hand. So...even though I am totally bummed that the incredibly short season has only one episode left, I am happy that there will be a second season that will apparently have 13 episodes. Here is another good scene from the first episode of The Walking Dead that has one of the most frightening zombies I have ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment