Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movie I Want To See: Saw 3D

This will be the first Saw movie I have ever seen in theaters. Up until a few months ago, the only one I had seen was the first one because I though all of the sequels looked really stupid. The only reason I did see the sequels was because my sister bought a dvd pack of all 6 Saw movies and we watched them all within a one week span. While they may not be the best movies in the world, I have to admit they are entertaining. So, even though the main reason I want to see this movie is because newly crowned Scream Queen Gabby West will be in it, I am also a little curious about what happens next in the story. Also, I want to find out if I can watch what is sure to be an ultraviolent movie in 3D without having a panic attack. I remember I saw this Terminator movie in 3D at Universal Studios when I was really little and I couldn't even look at the screen I was so scared. Of course, it has been over 10 years since then, probably like 13 or 14 years, but I'm still curious as to how I'll react.

No comments:

Post a Comment