Friday, September 17, 2010

Movie I Want To See: Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark

Holy hell! I just watched this trailer for the first time, and it scared the fuck out of me! I watched it in my room, with all of my lights on, on my tiny ass labtop, and it still made me scream, not once, but twice. Well, the first time I felt really stupid because I screamed when the word DON'T came on the screen, but at the end....ugh...scary!!!!! Gosh, good thing I didn't see this in a movie theater... Anyways, I already really wanted to see this movie because I am a huge fan of Guillermo del Toro. The Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labrynth are fantastic movies, and I also really like Hellboy. This movie is not directed by him, but he is producing it and unless I am mistaken, I believe that he wrote the screenplay as well. I'm also really happy that it has Guy Pearce, because he is one of my favorite actors. Unfortunately, this movie doesn't come out till January, but I know that it'll be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment