Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movie I Want To See: Let Me In

When I first read that they were doing an American remake of Let The Right One In I was PISSED!! Let The Right One In was my favorite movie that came out that year. I thought that the cast was great, but they would ruin the movie anyway, because there was no way this could be anywhere near as good as the original. Then, I saw the trailer before the movie Inception. I was amazed at how awesome it looked. It didn't look like a shitty remake, it looked like a great movie all by itself. My mom even leaned over to me and said, "Now that I would see," and I had to agree with her. Not only is the trailer amazing, but all of the posters that they have for this movie are just gorgeous!

Plus: Chloe Grace Moretz looks awesome in this movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment