Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Character of the Week: Terry Bellefleur

I love a majority of the characters on True Blood and one of my favorites is Terry Bellefleur. Even in the beginning when his role in the show was very small he still had some of the best dialogue like "I can't listen to politicians, it gives me seizures." He is Andy Bellefluer's cousin and is a cook at Merlotte's. He is also a war vet who suffers from PTSD. I just think that it is hilarious that this is the same guy who played Lane's bandmate turned husband on Gilmore Girls. I did not recognize him at all when I started watching this show and I watched Gilmore Girls religiously. I love that he has become a bigger part of the show because everything that he says is just hilarious. My favorite Terry quote is probably when he says to Arlene "I didn't mean to be peculiar at you." I also love the scene shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment