Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Finished Reading: The Hunger Games

I don't normally read YA novels, so I was going to wait to see this in theaters. But, everytime I watched the movie trailer I just became more and more curious about this book. So..I used my Barnes and Noble gift card that I got for Christmas and I bought this book. I literally could not put it down. I started reading it one night and got about 1/4 of the way through and then I read the rest of it the next morning. Now I am just super excited to see this movie! I think that Jennifer Lawrence will be great as Katniss. As soon as I become a little less poor I plan to buy the other two books in the series and read them as well. I will never descriminate against a story just because it is a YA novel ever again. Actually...that is probably not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment