Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Character of the Week: Dexter Morgan

This week's character of the week is the title character from the most addicting television show ever. I don't think I've ever watched an episode of this show on actual television, but I've seen all of seasons one through four on DVD a few times. I love Dexter! My former roommate when I lived in Seattle got me hooked on this show, and I've gotten my mom and my current roommates hooked on it. I just love it because it is interesting, suspenseful, and really funny at times. The main reason, of course, is because of Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan. What makes Dexter such an interesting character is that he is an unfeeling almost inhuman serial killer, and yet you like him and never want him to get caught. Like in the first two seasons, you end up disliking Dokes even though he is the actual good guy, while Dexter is really a bad guy. It isn't just because he only kills bad guys though, it is because he has charisma. He is both clever and charming and that is what makes you like him more than anything else. Probably the only time I was pissed off at his character was when he was banging that skanky British chick in season two...I just hated Lila and I was really happy that she didn't make it to season three. Anyways, here is one of my favorite Dexter moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment