Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique

Here is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in the upcoming film X-Men: First Class. Out of all of the characters, she is the one I was the most curious about. I loved Rebecca Romijn as Mystique, and thought that she looked amazing as the character. Although I like Jennifer Lawrence, and thought that she was great in Winter's Bone, I must admit that I think she looks weird in this photo.
Jennifer Lawrence is really pretty, but she just looks strange as Mystique. I blame it on the hair. The hairline is way far back so it looks like she's balding. Maybe it is just a bad picture, but it just does not seem like a good look for her. From all of the other pictures of Lawrence that I've seen from the film, it seems that you see Mystique in her normal human form a lot more than in the other X-Men films, so hopefully her blue girl look won't be too big of a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment