Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movie Wardrobes I Want To Steal

Summer Finn (500 Days of Summer)
Zooey Deschanel has the most adorable wardrobe in this movie. I would love to own every single piece of clothing that she has. Her outfits keep getting cuter and cuter throughout the movie. My favorite, though, is probably the blue dress that she wears to the wedding.


Satine (Moulin Rouge)
Nicole Kidman's costumes in this movie are gorgeous! I remember when I first saw the white dress that she wears at the end of the movie, I thought that it was the prettiest dress that I had ever seen in my entire life. I wanted a dress just like it for prom so bad, but of course I never found anything that even resembled it.


Padme Amidala (Star Wars Episode I & II)
The Star Wars universe isn't exactly known for its fashion, but Padme Amidala has the prettiest clothes in The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. Natalie Portman looks beautiful in anything, but when wearing these costumes, she looks absolutely gorgeous. They definitely aren't everyday clothes (they are after all from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away), but I would love to own every single dress that she wears. I probably wouldn't have anywhere to wear them, but I would love to have them just to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment