Saturday, August 14, 2010

Movie I Want To See: Machete


Now this movie has an interesting story behind it. It started out as one of the fake trailers that went along with the Quentin Tarantino/ Robert Rodriguez Grindhouse movies, and they took that trailer and made it into a feature length movie. Personally, if I had to pick one of those trailers to make into a movie I would've picked Werewolf Women of the SS. (Especially if Nicholas Cage played Fu Manchu..."This is my mecca!!!") Having said that...I have to say that this movie looks pretty badass. I really loved Robert Rodriguez's past few movies (Sin City, Planet Terror), so I'm sure this one won't disappoint. After watching the trailer for the actual movie, I was really excited to see that Cheech Marin was in the movie as well as the fake trailer. Cheech playing a gun-wielding priest was probably the best part of the whole thing.

P.S. How BADASS does Michelle Rodriguez look in this movie??? This poster right here is enough to make me want to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment